Welcome to the Parent Portal of the Milford Public Schools
Access to the Parent Portal on the District’s system is a privilege, not a right. Users of the Parent Portal are required to adhere to the following guidelines:
* Users will act in a responsible, legal and ethical manner.
* Users will not attempt to harm or destroy data, the school, or the District network.
* Users will not attempt to access data or any other account owned by another user.
* Users will not use the Parent Portal for any illegal activity, including violation of data privacy laws.
* Users who identify a security problem with the Parent Portal must notify Central Office Administration immediately without demonstrating the problem to someone else.
* Users will not share their password with anyone, including their own children.
* Users will not set their own computer to automatically login to the Parent Portal
* Users identified as a security risk to the Parent Portal or District’s network will be denied access to the Parent Portal.
Anyone found to be in violation of these laws may be subject to civil and/or criminal prosecution.
Create a parent account that allows you to view all of your students with one account. You can also manage your account preferences. Learn more.
Copyright© 2005 - 2013 Pearson Education, Inc., or its affiliate(s). All rights reserved.