Welcome to the Parent Portal of the Milford Public Schools
Access to the Parent Portal on the District’s system is a privilege, not a right. Users of the Parent Portal are required to adhere to the following guidelines:
* Users will act in a responsible, legal and ethical manner.
* Users will not attempt to harm or destroy data, the school, or the District network.
* Users will not attempt to access data or any other account owned by another user.
* Users will not use the Parent Portal for any illegal activity, including violation of data privacy laws.
* Users who identify a security problem with the Parent Portal must notify Central Office Administration immediately without demonstrating the problem to someone else.
* Users will not share their password with anyone, including their own children.
* Users will not set their own computer to automatically login to the Parent Portal
* Users identified as a security risk to the Parent Portal or District’s network will be denied access to the Parent Portal.
Anyone found to be in violation of these laws may be subject to civil and/or criminal prosecution.
To log on to computers, students' username will continue to be: lastname firstname
To use Google products, students will use the following
*Username: lastname firstname.lastname@example.org
Students will use the password convention below for logging onto computers and for logging in to google products:
*Password:FIRST INITIAL last initial last 6 of school ID (The first initial is UPPERCASE. For the student ID, most student IDs will start with a 9 added to their lunch code, all others would add an 8)
Example: Timmy Avocado’s login for the computer would be: avocadotimmy
his email login would be: email@example.com
If he uses 12345 as a lunch number, his new password would be: Ta912345
Please be aware that use of the Milford Public Schools network and any technologies provided by the district fall under the Acceptable Use Policy. Logging in under a username and password other than your own is included in this and will be dealt with according to the policy. For an overview of what is included in the AUP, please watch this video with your student:
Create a parent account that allows you to view all of your students with one account. You can also manage your account preferences. Learn more.
Copyright© 2005 - 2014 Pearson Education, Inc., or its affiliate(s). All rights reserved.